Meet Freddie Fox, Agency Selection Manager.
Freddie has spent 223 days at Ingenuity.
1. How would you describe Ingenuity in just three words?
Buzzy, bold, brazen
2. What has been a standout moment work-wise for you whilst working here?
Working with Cambridge Children’s Hospital to assist in their search for a creative agency partner. It was fascinating to see how CCH are planning to revolutionise healthcare for the whole child, and it has been wonderful to see some of this work being brought to life.
3. What social or company party has been your fave and why?
Sadly, I was on a flight, so missed the infamous Roaring Twenties party last Christmas, but our recent 15th socially-distanced birthday celebrations a couple of weeks ago were well worth the wait, even if my Boris Bike still hasn’t made its way to a docking station…
4. What book or podcast would be number one on your recommended list and why?
I love Scandi crime-thrillers (Larson & Nesbo), but my number one recommendation would have to be ‘And then there were none’ (Agatha Christie). Brilliantly written, murders following the lines of nursery rhyme – ‘Ten Little Soldiers’ – I find it equally as haunting, however many times I’ve re-read it. The BBC 2015 adaptation is also brilliant! Plus, pretty much anything written by my third dinner guest.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
You’ll find me on the cricket pitch, golf course or tennis court!
6. Who would be your three ideal dinner party guests and why?
Shane Warne – I would be so excited to pick the brains of the best-ever spinner to have walked the planet.
Helen of Troy – to see what all the fuss was about.
Phillip Pullman – genius, one of my absolute favourite authors and a fascinating person to talk religion and other worlds with.