Meet James Brown, Senior Account Director on the Lead Gen team.
James has spent 5,309 days (no, that’s not a typo!) as part of the Ingenuity team.
1. How would you describe Ingenuity in just three words?
Evolving, Energetic and Supportive.
2. What has been a standout moment work-wise for you whilst working here?
After nearly 15 years, there’s plenty of standout moments. I’ve had the privilege of working alongside some of the greatest minds across the UK Marketing spectrum, both internally and client side and for that I’m truly grateful.
Internally, installing the CRM platform. BUT, I would have to mention the team I worked with as part of this standout moment – Dan, Chris – here’s to you.
3. What social or company party has been your fave and why?
Every year is different. The introduction of the company annual quiz was brilliant, whilst the summer and Christmas parties have frequently been a great knees up in a field somewhere in SW London.
4. What book or podcast would be number one on your recommended list and why?
Bill Bryson’s Notes from a Small Island. It’s probably the only book I’ve read twice. He delivers with amazing humour, wit and scores highly on readability.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
Keep fit, either running/cycling around N. Hampshire, or setting up various play scenarios for our daughter in the garden/house.
6. Who would be your three ideal dinner party guests and why?