Meet Lorna Cree, Account Manager on the Lead Gen team.
Lorna has spent 184 days as part of the Ingenuity team. Starting as an intern in the Lead Gen team and now working as an Account Manager.
1. How would you describe Ingenuity in just three words?
Fun, Encouraging & Welcoming.
2. What has been a standout moment work-wise for you whilst working here?
Being hired as an Account Manager after completing my 3-month internship was a stand-out moment for me. It was great to shadow and learn from other Account Managers whilst interning, as I am now able to put that into practice with my own clients.
3. What social or company party has been your fave and why?
The Ingenuity virtual Christmas pantomime was hilarious, definitely my favourite social so far!
4. What book or podcast would be number one on your recommended list and why?
There’s a podcast I stumbled across called Jules & Sarah. Essentially, it’s just two friends that moved to London from up North chatting and having a laugh! My whole family lives in Middlesbrough, so I can relate to a lot of their stories and what they talk about.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
When the world returns to ‘normal’, I can’t wait to get back to the theatres! I’m a musical theatre lover and am looking forward to seeing performers back on the stage!
6. Who would be your three ideal dinner party guests and why?
Stacey Dooley – she’d have some great stories and Strictly backstage gossip to share!
Elton John – to provide the music for the evening and to marvel over his Gucci collection.
Mrs Hinch – she’s hilarious and she’d probably help clean up afterwards!