Meet Pavlos Amanatidis, Account Manager on the PR team.
Pavlos has spent 757 days at Ingenuity, starting out as an PR Senior Account Executive and being promoted at the start of 2020.
1. How would you describe Ingenuity in just three words?
One more drink.
2. What has been a standout moment work-wise for you whilst working here?
Apparently being “sassy” on a daily basis.
3. What social or company party has been your fave and why?
The best ones are impromptu.
4. What book or podcast would be number one on your recommended list and why?
Red Scare is the greatest cultural happening of the 21st century so far.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
Reading books, keeping up with the spike art magazine columns by Kaitlin Phillips + Natasha Stagg and watching films @ Curzon. When they reopen again, I’ll be dancing in nightclubs (KitKat in Berlin being the priority!).
6. Who would be your three ideal dinner party guests?
Cat Marnell, Pamela Anderson and Courtney Love.